CAIL Mobile, a leading solution provider for enterprise mobility is seeking a skilled Senior C#/ASP.NET Developer with a strong background in building scalable applications and web services. As a Senior Developer, the primary responsibility is for building, documenting and maintaining back-end and web services for web and mobile applications. The person will work with a team of experienced Developers and business resources to build a highly-performing very flexible Mobile Solution with advanced screen presentation capabilities and back-end system integration.
- Work independently in the coding and testing of code
- Implement design specs accurately
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Implement recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity
- Document all changes made
Skills / Attributes Required
- 8+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience developing web applications and web services with C#/ASP.NET
- Hands on experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Experience creating mobile web applications is a plus
- MongoDB knowledge is a plus
- Solid understanding of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience creating/using RESTful API
- Good knowledge of the .NET Framework (.NET 4.x)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, specially Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
Further, CAIL is about delivering a great User experience and business value that enables Customers to realize more benefits from IT .
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No agency please.