As a Senior Developer, your primary responsibility is for building, documenting and maintaining native mobile applications applications supporting a RESTful API provided to web and mobile native apps. You will work with a team of experienced developers and business resources to build a highly-performing very flexible Mobile Solution with advanced screen presentation capabilities and back-end system integration.
- Work independently in the coding and testing of code
- Implement design specs accurately
- Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the project lead
- Implement recommended design changes, unit tests and regression tests for both performance and data integrity
- Document all changes made
Skills & Requirements
- BSc of Computer Science or Software Engineering is a must
- 3+ years of experience as an Android developer
- Hands on experience with Xamarin, Visual Studio and C# is a plus
- Experience consuming RESTful API
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, specially Agile and Kanban
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills
Further, CAIL is about delivering a great user experience and business value that enables Customers to realize more benefits from IT.
About CAIL Enterprise Mobility
CAIL is an established software company with Customers around the world (http://www.cailmobility.com). Customers have selected CAIL to improve information services in the areas of Connectivity, Security and to Modernize systems. With CAIL Enterprise Mobile, we are leveraging our expertise at the Desktop to enable Customers extend business capabilities with Tablets and Smartphones. This is a strategy to increase relevance and revenue – for Customers and CAIL
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No agency please.
We only accept resumes from Canada and United States. We will not contact any candidates from other countries.
In your cover letter, copy Responsibilities and Skills sections, for each item mention how many years of experience you have for that item and how do you rate yourself (from 1 to 10).