CAIL looks to jump-start enterprise mobile app programs through unique App creation promotion
Las Vegas CTIA – (September 9th, 2014) – CAIL Mobile Solutions, an innovative leader in enterprise mobility, today announced the CAIL App Promotion Program for organizations interested in launching internal, external or consumer facing mobile apps. Through this promotional program users can access the CAIL Mobile Design Platform to build their first two apps for free, allowing them to test basic platform control and data features and see how fast and easy these apps can be configured with their backend systems with little involvement from IT.
“To facilitate extending business capabilities in mobile and increase awareness of the significant benefits with apps, the CAIL App Promotion Program provides an opportunity at no cost or obligation to see first-hand how quickly and easily it is to create or proto-type new mobile services on smartphones or tablets,” said Ron Thompson, VP of Business Development at CAIL.
The purpose of the CAIL App Promotion Program is to show organizations how mobile apps can help them:
1. Expand business capabilities with new mobile services – fast.
2. Increase relevance with customers and have greater appeal to attract new customers.
3. Better manage change to be more successful at business innovation, while mitigating risk and cost.
4. Increase personnel productivity, effectiveness and value.
5. Enable organizations to be more agile/responsive to new opportunities.
6. Provide a mobile platform that enables executives to create apps, which gets IT out of the content creation process, so they can focus on system management, security, planning, etc.
7. Improve business outcomes, including generating more revenue, greater customer stickiness, progress on strategic initiatives, quicker ROI generation, achieving a competitive advantage, etc.
The CAIL App Promotion Program enables anyone to create apps fast through the use of the CAIL Mobile Design Platform. This is achieved by building apps with a codeless app creation method that utilizes pre-defined templates, pre-built forms, point-and-click, and drag-and-drop capabilities to quickly render information on tablets and smartphones. In addition, the CAIL SmartConnectors enable users to access back-end systems to leverage the investment and familiarity with current Information services.
To learn more or to speak with a CAIL representative during CTIA’s Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas, please visit booth #7305, September 9 through September 11.
To see videos demonstrating how apps can be created with CAIL, visit www.cailmobility.com/videos or www.cailmobility.com/docs. To inquire about signing up for the promotion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CAIL Mobile
CAIL Mobile Solutions, an innovative leader in mobility solutions, enables organizations to create and deploy new mobile services and apps – fast. By designing apps and having extensive back-end system integration, leveraged from the Tablika Mobile Platform, CAIL makes business innovation more rewarding while reducing the time, effort, cost and risk associated with new initiatives and exploring new business opportunities. For more information, visit www.cailmobility.com.
The CAIL and CAIL logo is a registered trademark authorized for CAIL Mobile Solutions Inc. All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: BUSINESS WIRE. ©2014 Business Wire